1. Can we have two photographers?
Any weddings taking place at a weekend will have two photographers in attendance at no extra cost. (please note this is not applicable to any weddings where photography has been booked for less than 6 hours)
2. How much deposit do you require?
I ask for a deposit of £200 at the time of booking. This will secure your chosen date and is non-refundable. The remaining balance is due within two weeks of the wedding date. I only shoot one wedding on any given date so once booked the day is yours.
3. How many images will we get/how many do you shoot?
On average I shoot approximately 500 images per wedding and you will receive around 400 images. This does vary on length of shoot and if a second photographer is present.
4. Can you photograph more 'formal' group shots?
Yes, I am happy to take formal group shots if you wish. I always ask for a list of VIPs and any definite group shots you would like in advance of the wedding.
5. Do you offer a disc of images?
Yes, of course. All couples will receive a disc of high resolution images for which you will have full copyright. There are no hidden charges.
6. How long does it take until we receive our disc of images?
Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
7. Can we print from the disc?
Yes of course, you can print as many copies of your images as you wish. All images are high resolution which means that they can be printed up to poster size. This freedom allows you to create presents for friends and family. The images are yours!
8. Do we have to order an album?
No, there is no obligation to purchase an album or additional products. It is up to you and it's never too late if you change your mind, some couples order an album as a first wedding anniversary treat to themselves!
9. Can we request certain photographs are taken on the day?
Of course, it's YOUR big day! You may have seen an idea that you wish to try or perhaps you have an Aunt or Godparent you really wish to have a photograph with, just let me know.
10. How do you know where the best locations are at our chosen venue?
Many venues I have photographed at before and I am happy to meet you at your chosen venue if you wish. If it is a venue I haven't photographed at before, I will attend in advance to locate key areas and make myself familiar with the layout.
11. Do you airbrush?
Yes, if the 'unspeakable' happens and you wake up on your big day with a pimple, for example, it can removed on request.
12. Can you create black and white images with certain elements remaining in colour?
Yes, this technique isn't something I do as standard but I am happy to add some to your disc or album on request.
13. What happens if you are unable to shoot or are ill on the day?
In the unlikely event that I am unable to shoot I will arrange for an alternative photographer, of similar style and equal quality to cover your day. I work closely with some other local photographers whose work I deem very highly of....one of which even photographed my wedding!